Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Quick update

Sorry I haven't posted any updates the last couple of days. The seminars have been running late and starting early so I haven't had the time to post more updates. I'll try to get something more up tonight if time allows. I'm heading out to watch Stomp tonight, I'm sure that will be awesome and possibly walking the strip for a bit after that. Tomorrow I'm planning to head out of Vegas for the day and go to Red Rock Canyon. I'll be posting more images when I get home, I've got some great ones you're gonna love. Well back to relaxing around the pool have to enjoy this weather while I'm here.
-
Steve Hiebert
Personal Expressions Photography
Website: www.personalexpressions.ca
Blog: www.personalexpressionsphotography.blogspot.com

--sent from blackberry mobile device--

1 comment:

Holly said...

oooh, I'm anxious to see the shots you get of the canyon. I hear "stomp" is amazing.