Sunday, March 16, 2008

A couple of shots

It was great to spend a day out on the strip... and it was a long day, my feet are killing me right now, but on the up side I think I might of got too much sun today, my face is feeling pretty warm. I had some fun just doing random shots around Vegas today... I felt like a real tourist though hold this little camera up in front of me... oh well I guess I am a tourist. Here are a couple of the photos that I got.





We also wandered into the Fashion Show Mall where I found the most amazing chair you'll ever see. It was a masasge chair, now I've seen and tried many different massage chairs, some of the high end chairs running at $5000.00 pluss dollars, I have to admit they were nice but this chair made all the past chairs disappear from my memory... WOW what a chair. It's one of those things that you just have to experience it yourself to fully appreciate it. If you ever find your self around The Sharper Image you have to stop in to check out this chair, and the staff there was amazing as well, what a great place.

1 comment:

Alycia Hildebrand said...

I love the sun effect in the first shot!
Great shots!