Monday, March 24, 2008

Le Burger Brasserie

It's been a while since you've heard from me, I ended up coming home from Vegas being sick and slept pretty much all weekend and am just starting to feel better now... not the best way to end a great trip.

So a few stories and photos to catch everyone up on things, Tuesday afternoon I went for lunch with a couple of friends and we went to Le Burger Brasserie in Paris Las Vegas, a great restaurant the features all sorts of burgers and fries, but not just your ordinary burgers. I was looking through the menu and found the '777 Burger' which was priced at a reasonable $7.77, which being the frugal person that I am thought was a great deal. After we finished the meal our waitress brought us our bill... I guess I had misread the menu the '777 Burger' was actually $777.00, so I did the only logical thing I could think of ... I offered to arm wrestle the waitress for the bill... I lost...



Haahaahaaaa Well okay so I didn't actually order that burger but it did exist on the menu and I definitely would of lost an arm wrestling match to our waitress as well .... YIKES!!

No comments: