Friday, July 18, 2008

YFC Morden

I came across a video that I created for the Morden Youth For Christ some years ago now. I had the opportunity to photograph some of the kids that came to the drop in center at the time as well as some of the staff as they were reflecting on the nights events. I watched it again, I hadn't seen it in years now and it still brought tears to my eyes. Maybe it was because I got to know some of the kids in the video as I shooting, I'm not sure what it is but it's a powerful video. The song talks about using our gifts to better the world.. it's something that we all should consider. I hope you likes it... leave me your comments I'd love to hear your thoughts on this video.

Have a great weekend everyone and 'go light your world.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a touching video, and the work Youth for Christ does is so awesome. Definitely one of my all time favourite songs, was that Chris Rice?

Anonymous said...

great job, great song choice. really touching.