Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Agasizz Power Sports

A while back I did a photo shoot for Agassiz Power Sports... not the norm for us... no white wedding dress, just black chain grease and the smell of dirt bikes running... what a blast! The first part of the shoot started in the shop where we basically brought in our portable studio and did a shoot with some snowmobile gear... yes middle of summer and we were shooting snowmobile gear. Here are a couple of shots... thanks to Lori of Agassiz Power Sports for passing these on to me.



I think it was probably around 30 degrees Celsius the day we shot these photos outside... all I can say is I'm glad I was wearing shorts :-)



This was our "studio" for the shoot... below is the result of the image we got for them... a great shot!!




From here we went out to one of the employees own private race track...





Now just in case any of you thought that photography was always an easy job and you didn't get dirty doing it... well here are a couple of shots to prove you wrong... to get some of these shots we have to be right down in the action to get the shot you need...



Doing this gets you some really cool results ...



This last picture shows you what most people don't ever see, and that's the shower of dirt and debris that rained down onto me just after Mike passed by me and out of the shot, I literally had mud running out of my hair when I had a shower after the shoot... I loved it... anything for a photo!!!

1 comment:

Marlene Fast said...

Steve,
amazing shot of the snowmobile. Great to see the set-up and the final shot - hard to believe where that was done! Just awesome!