Sunday, June 01, 2008

Can you see a difference??

Just a warning to those PC lovers out there you may not want to read this post :-)

Okay so as I posted the other day I just got a new 24" iMac and never really thought about the packaging that much until yesterday. Anita came home with a new PC system that she got for work, had to be for her work, I wouldn't of allowed in the house otherwise :-) Like I said I never thought about packaging that much until I opened up this system for her to to set it up. Here's a photo of what I saw when I opened the box containing the install DVD's and mouse etc for her work system...



I just burst out laughing when I opened this box. You might wonder why, well here's what you get when you open the same content boxed by Apple...




(I didn't take these shots I found them online, I didn't know I was going to blog this.)

So can you see the difference?? And this is just the start of the whole Apple experience.

No comments: