Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chelsea - Grad 2008

I did a shoot this evening for Chelsea who is graduating in just over a month. Today was part 1 of 2 photo shoots, we did the casual shots today and will be doing the formal grad dress shots tomorrow evening, looking at the time I guess the shots will actually be done tonight :) Here are just a few of the many shots that we got, I always have such a hard time picking just 3 or 4 shots to put up on here... I'd like to post all of them because every shot rocked!!!




This shot was taken in an alley way that I have walked past many times when I've gone out for a walk with my family and every time I walked by it I'd stop and say to myself that I had to use it in a photo sometime. The only problem was that at the other end was a grocery store and cars and a church, but I thought I'd give it a shot tonight... am I ever glad I did.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car shot!

Mom said...

Wow Chelsea you look like a model with a country girl thing going on. What a beauty......what can I say, I'm the mom.