Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lightning Legs Janae

I photographed Janae this morning, she came down to the studio with her Mom and brother Jordan, whom I had photographed a little while back. As the shoot was going on her brother Jordan who is 2 was getting restless so Mom took him outside for a little walk. Janae and I did a bunch more shots, being 5, going on 20 she carried on quite a conversation with me, it was really cute. After we were done the shoot and we were waiting for her Mom and brother to return she was telling me about her birthday which was only "30 sleeps" away and that she was pretty excited about it, then she went on to tell me that "My Dad calls me lightning legs because I'm faster than my Mom, my Dad AND my brother." It was priceless... what a cutie... Happy Birthday Janae.




No comments: